Saturday, October 22, 2011

Song of the Day

Kelanie Gloecker- Pressing On

VERSE 1:
I did not come to entertain the people in the court
I’m here to please the King, I wanna love on You, Lord
I did not come to camp outside and view You through a haze
I’ve got to look into Your eyes in the Holy Place
In the Holy Place

CHANNEL:
There’s no going back to where I’ve been‘Cause You’re in me and I am free from sin

CHORUS:
I’m pressing on… I’m pressing on… (2x)
I fix my eyes on the prize, I’m lookin’ at You, Jesus
I fix my eyes on the prize, I’m lookin’ at You (2x)

VERSE 2:
I did not come to settle for the average or mundane
‘Cause the Spirit of Jesus Christ is flowin’ in my veins
I did not come to bow down and give in to fear of man
I’ll prophesy, sing a new song and dance Your dance
I’m gonna dance Your dance

TAG:
The blaze in Your gaze is drawing me….into You
I’m being chased by the very One that I pursue

No comments:

Post a Comment